Monday, November 07, 2011

Identity Crisis

I recently aquired an iPhone, which among other things has allowed me the opportunity to play with some fun new apps. My newest one is Words with Friends (basically online Scrabble), and requires a username. You can use the jumble of numbers and letters they assign you, or you can come up with your own. I thought it would be fun to play with people I know, so therefore a somewhat "searchable" name would be helpful so I could easily tell people what name to look up.

As it turns out, I can't think of a single thing to call myself. I don't really want to use my name, but I figured some other favorite item or characteristic identifier shouldn't be too hard to come up with. But everything I think of seems fake, like I'm pretending to really love something that I only enjoy on occasion. Bookwrm? Please, I haven't finished more than 3 books cover to cover in the last 12 months. Lvs2bake? Maybe - do box mixes count? Crzymom? Getting closer...but I've always tried to shy away from defining myself as a role. (girlfriend, wife, mom...)

ndcisive1? Could be the winner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the randomness of this post....especially after 4 months of silence. Cracks me up! Love you!

Mike said...

How about BobbyPin?