- guilt free shopping, which includes buying gifts (because how can you feel guilty for spending money on someone else?) and using gift cards from thoughtful friends.
- making breakfast, and having the time to sit down and eat it. Today's special: whole wheat honey and cherry pancakes; I'm still full and its 2:30 in the afternoon!
- throwing things away. Don't worry mom, no important papers, and no keepsakes. Just junk. : )
- new music
- and old music
- and listening to music while doing things I don't particularly like, such as laundry, or cleaning the bathroom.
- making to-do lists
- and laughing at myself when I realize I've just made one week's worth of projects for a single day off
Monday, September 03, 2007
Posted by Janell at 2:23 PM