Saturday, May 13, 2006

I love getting rid of stuff...

Yes, that's right. The McCanns are having our first annual yard sale. Now, you may already be wondering how we could possible have an annual yard sale. "Who has enough superfluous, unnecessary clutter to host a yard sale every year?"


That would be us.

We know we are materialistic. We know we are packrats. And we know as soon as we make some money on all of our junk, we will immediately go out and spend it on the makings of next years yard sale.

All joking aside, we spent most of the day going through our clothes, books, and other odds and ends. It makes me hope I will be much more careful the next time I buy something just because its on sale, or because I think it may be useful.

But then again, I guess our yard sale would be sadly lacking next year if I did that. So here's to being wildly consumeristic...

2 comments:

Steve Barnhart said...

Did you sell that sketched portrait you got in New York?

Janell said...

Not yet, but I'm sure it will bring a pretty penny tomorrow! I imagine we'll have a bidding war on our hands.